The Board of Directors of the Port Authority of Valencia (PAV) approved the financial statements for 2016:
- Financial Statements 2016
- Audit Report of the 2016 Financial Statements
- Consolidated Financial Statements 2016
- Audit Report of the 2016 Consolidated Financial Statements
As of 2005, the PAV decided to systematically publish its economic and financial information on internet to enhance public transparency.
- Finantial Statements 2015
- Financial Statements 2014
- Financial Statements 2013
- Financial Statements 2012
- Financial Statements 2011
- Finantial Statements 2010
- Finantial Statements 2009
- Finantial Statements 2008
- Finantial Statements 2007
- Finantial Statements 2006
- Finantial Statements 2005
Grants from EU funds
The Port Authority of Valencia annouces:
1. The awarding of a €74 million grant by the European Commission for the Work on the North Extension at the Port of Valencia, corresponding to the construction of the breakwaters and the completion of the first phase. The grant was awarded under the European Cohesion Fund’s Operational Programme, as part of the 2007-2013 Community Support Framework.
2. The awarding of a €15 million grant by the European Commission for the New Nautical Services Dock at the Port of Valencia, Redesigning the End of the Breakwater at the Port of Valencia’s South and Rail Access to the New East Breakwater rea. The grant was awarded under the ERDF’s Operational Programme, as part of the 2007-2013 Community Support Framework.