The Port of Valencia has two quays for cruise ships with a length of up to 300m and three more berths for those vessels with a length of more than 300m. Both infrastructures offer the latest standards in quality of services and safety for passengers aswell as for the vessels.
Quays for cruise vessels at the port
Quays: Poniente and Transversal.
- Poniente: 379 m de long and 11 m deep
- Transversals: 395 m long and 12 m deep
Cruise Quays in the Port of Valencia’s North Extension
- Cruise Quay 1: 430m long and 14m deep
- Cruise Quay 2: 440m long and 14m deep
- Facilities: Dismantable support structures (including parking area for buses/shuttles and taxis, passenger canopy tent, security scanner…)