From 08:00-15:00 Monday to Friday, any requests to access the Port of Valencia’s facilities should be made to the Accreditations and Access Office either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: (+34) 96 393 9500 Ext. 3328.
The process for external visitors to request authorisation for temporary access to the Port of Valencia’s facilities is as follows:
1. Interested parties must complete the application form to request authorisation for temporary access to the Port of Valencia. The application contains instructions on how to complete the form.
2. The completed form must be sent to the Accreditations and Access Office by e-mail at email@example.com.
3. The form must be sent together with a duly signed and completed General Information Form. For groups, an individual General Information Form must be completed and signed by each individual visitor requesting access to the Port of Valencia.
4. The Accreditations and Access Office will inform the applicant whether their authorisation request has been approved or rejected in a maximum of 50 working hours (Monday to Friday 08:00-15:00) or 108 hours outside working hours.
5. If the application forms have not been correctly completed, the request will be refused. The applicant will be informed and will be given the chance to correct any errors. The Accreditations and Access Office may correct the errors of its own motion as long as the applicant sends the corrected information by e-mail.
6. If the request is approved, the permit for temporary access to the Port of Valencia shall be sent to the applicant by e-mail.
7. The applicant must show the temporary access permit at the port facility’s access control checkpoints, and make sure it is visible at all times. They shall be required to show this permit to the Port Police or Spanish National Security Forces at any time, should they be required to do so.
8.If the information received in the application form does not comply with the guidelines set out in the procedure for the management of temporary access authorisations for external visitors to the Port of Valencia, the Accreditations and Access Office shall reject the application, and inform the applicant of this decision by e-mail.
9. Any applications for access to the Royal Marina should be sent to the Valencia 2007 Consortium, whose address is:
Muelle de la Aduana s/n, 46024 Valencia
Tel. No.: 96 346 2007
Fax: (+34) 96 340 7577