Port charges are payable for the private or special use of the public port domain and for the provision of maritime signaling services.
The regulations governing charges and fees are set out in the following laws:
- The recast text of the Spanish Law on State‐owned Ports and the Merchant Navy, passed by Legislative Royal Decree 2/2011, of 5th September (Official State Gazette No. 253 of 20/10/2011).
- Agreement of the Board of Directors of the Port Authority of Valencia in a meeting held on 29 July 2015, approving the correcting coefficients and rebates for 2016.
- Spanish Law 48/2015, of 26 December, on General State Budgets for the year 2016.
- Spanish Law 3/2017, of 27 June, on General State Budgets for the year 2017 (B.O.E. No. 153 of June 28).
The port charges referred to in the first paragraph are as follows:
Private use of public land charge.
Activity charge for commercial, industrial and service activities on public port land.
a. T-1: Vessel charge.
b. T-2: Passenger charge.
c. T-3: Goods charge.
d. T-4: Fishing charge.
e. T-5: Recreational and leisure craft charge.
f. T-6: Charge for the special use of transit area.
Navigational aids charge for the maritime signaling.
Similarly, the regulations provide for a series of rebates to be applied on certain charges indicated above. These are the rebates applied to the following section.
Official circular, charges and rebates 2018
Charges for the special use of the Port Authority of Valencia’s facilities valid from 29th June 2017.
Charges for the special use of the Port Authority of Valencia’s facilities valid from 1st January 2016.
Charges for the special use of the Port Authority of Valencia’s facilities valid from 1st January 2015.
Charges for the special use of the Port Authority of Valencia’s facilities valid from 1st January 2014.
Charges for the special use of the Port Authority of Valencia’s facilities valid from 1st January 2013.
Charges for the special use of the Port Authority of Valencia’s facilities valid from 1st January 2012.
Charges for the special use of the Port Authority of Valencia’s facilities valid from 1st January 2011.
Rebates Activity Charge
Rebates on activity and port use charges.
Procedure for obtaining a best environmental practice rebate.
Best practice guide.
Model general agreement.
Rebates Vessel Charge
Procedure for obtaining a best environmental practice rebate on vessel charge.
1. Shipping company service quality directive.
2. Container service quality directive.
3. Conventional cargo service quality directive.
4. Bulk goods service quality directive.
5. Ro-Ro service quality directive.
6. Vehicle service quality directive:
New vehicle traffic service quality directive. Port of Valencia.
New vehicle traffic service quality directive. Port of Sagunto.
7. Cruise ship service quality directive.
8. Criteria for the application of multipurpose terminal service quality directive.
9. Pilotage service quality directive.
10. Tugboat service quality directive.
11. Mooring and unmooring service quality directive.
12. Vessel-generated waste collection service quality directive.
13. List of certifiers by directives.
14. Criteria to grant annual authorizations to certification bodies.
Rebates Goods Charge
Application forms Activity Charge
Model application B245-1bc Rebate for best environmental practice. Activity charge.
A-2 BPA company template.
Application form B245-2b service quality rebate.
Application forms Vessel Charge
Application form cruise ships with at least 8 port calls:
Application form cruise ships with at least 12 port calls:
Application form for number of port calls in Valencia:
Application form by number of port calls in Sagunto:
Application form by number of port calls in Gandía:
Application forms environmental rebate
Model application B245-1a rebate for best environmental practice associated with vessel operations and stay in port. Vessel charge.
Procedure for obtaining a rebate for having increased service quality.
B245-2 Service quality CLARIFYING NOTE vessel charge quality rebate.
Application form quality rebate
Application form B245-2a vessel charge quality rebate.
Application form B245-3-16 rebate for concentration of RO-RO traffic in the port of Valencia.
Application form B245-3-17 rebate for concentration of RO-RO traffic in the port of Sagunto.
Application form B245-3-19 rebate for maritime service of containers in the port of Gandía.
Application forms Goods Charge
Application forms rebate goods charge
Application form B245-3-1 rebate for non-containerized iron and steel products.
Application form B245-3-2 rebate for non-containerized iron and steel products.
Application form B245-3-5 rebate for wine and by-products.
Application form B245-3-6 rebate for bulk cereal and by-products.
Application form B245-3-7 rebate for empty containers.
Application form B245-3-8C rebate for containerized paper and paper pulp.
Application form B245-3-8N rebate for non-containerized paper and paper pulp.
Application form B245-3-10 rebate for sodium sulfate.
Application form B245-3-11 rebate for motor industry parts.
Application form B245-3-12 rebate for natural gas.
Application form B245-3-13A rebate for packaged cement. .
Application form B245-3-13B rebate for bulk cement.
Application form B245-3-20 rebate for aluminum. Port of Gandía.
Application form B245-3-21 rebate for bulk wood chips.
Application form B245-3-22 rebate for methanol.
Application form B245-3-23 rebate for wooden boards. Port of Gandía.
Modelo solicitud B245-3-25 bonificación concentración cargas plataformas tráfico RO-RO.
Modelo solicitud B245-3-26 Bonificación servicio marítimo Con-RO. Puerto Sagunto.
Modelo solicitud B245-3-28 Bonificación yeso granel.
Modelo solicitud B245-3-29 Bonificación arcilla granel.